Side By Side Child Sponsorships
What will a Sponsorship Look Like?
Once you have committed to sponsoring a child for a year you will begin to receive the following:
- A monthly informational letter on how your donation is being used. A friendly payment reminder with your year to date giving as well as the monthly amount you pledged.
- A personal note or drawing from a child in programming at least twice a year.
- Prayer requests and child updates emailed or included in the monthly newsletter.
- An invitation to attend your child’s programming and see firsthand how you are part of the solution.
Many of the children we support receive multiple services through Rebound. This means that some of the children require more than one sponsor. Our goal is create a circle of support to meet the specific needs of the child you choose to sponsor.
Please take the time to get to know some of our local children who are in need of sponsorships:
When you become a Side x Side sponsor your donation will help local children attend one or more of the following:
• Students will be able to participate in Flying Colors After School Care Program where they will participate in fun learning activities, assistance with homework completion and mentorship relationships.
• Children who are dealing with issues stemming from divorce, abuse, poverty and/or foster placement can enroll in Compass Kids Support Group where they will receive support and a safe place to work through their difficulties and learn about God’s love.
• Children who otherwise would not be able to attend summer camp can participate in Ray of Hope Summer Program where they learn social skill development, fun and recreation, enrichment activities and an open place for spiritual exploration.
In this difficult economy these children need support more than ever! A one-year sponsorship would allow a child to receive support through after school care & tutoring, summer day camp, and support groups. $35 per month may not seem like much but to these children it could mean the world.